Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ringing it

Dear Internets,

It was important to me that my engagement ring be conflict-free and environmentally friendly. Achilles knew this, so I figured when the time came, he'd likely either buy me a vintage ring or something really unusual.

Achilles really prefers traditional-looking rings, but was nervous about buying vintage. Since he doesn't know a lot about jewelry, he was afraid he'd end up buying me a really expensive cubic zirconia (cubic zirconia would have been fine with me, except for the Achilles-getting-scammed part).

He ended up buying my ring from Brilliant Earth. I really like my ring - I don't know anyone else with anything like it, and I'm glad that no one lost a limb or strip mined a forest so that we could get engaged. Achilles was very pleased with the customer service at Brilliant Earth.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend Internets!

Love,
Jane

1 comment:

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP